Yellow Party Foods
Candy and snack foods to fit any yellow theme party
Party planners looking for yellow party foods will at first think lemon! But there are
other yellow party foods to consider in banana, butterscotch, and pineapple flavors.
They call it mellow yellow, but actually yellow evokes excitement. It's a cheery color
and fun accent color for theme parties. Here are some fun ways to add more yellow to
your party with food and drinks:
- Lemonade: Lemonade looks more yellow when you accent it with a bright straw
or real lemons. See our party drink ideas. For a kid friendly appeal, try lemon
slices candies, above.
- Lemon bars
- Lemon cake pops. Learn how to display your cake pops.
- Lemon Oreos! Start with a vanilla sandwich cookie, then use the Lemon
yellow Wilton candy melts, left, to create an easy treat kids will love.
- Lemon sherbet or lemon sorbet
- Lemon gelatin
- Lemon pudding
- Lemon mousse: Use lemon candy slices, above to garnish this easy recipe
for Lemon Mousse from McCormick.com. It takes just ten minutes to make!
Add a hint of food coloring to the recipe a hint of yellow.
- Lemon cupcakes
- Lemon sugar cookies (see our big batch sugar cookie recipe and add a
dash of lemon flavoring in substitute of vanilla, then ice with lemon yellow
sprinkles or a pretty lemon meringue topping also included in the big
batch sugar cookie recipe).
- Lemon meringue pie
- Yellow candy melts: Wilton candy melts, left, will give your treats a pretty yellow
candy coating. They're perfect for currently popular cake pops. Coat candies, dip
pretzel sticks and make lollipop confections with this very yellow and tasty candy
- Bananas and banana candies: Our favorite banana party food is banana creme pie
of course! For yellow banana candies look to Haribo for tasty banana gummies
at the bottom of page. Other banana candies to try: Necco Banana Splits and
Now & Later banana chews.
Party planners looking for bright and happy yellow party foods to meet their party
theme, are most often looking to enhance the party with a bright color display of a
Here are some yummy yellow candies:
- Butterscotch hard candies
- Dutch Buttermints, left
- Lemon drops
- Lemon fruit slices
- Banana candies
- Pineapple gummies
- Yellow M&Ms, yellow sixlets and yellow swirl lollipos
Share your party food recipes and share party ideas with us on Twitter!
All about Yellow party foods...
(C) Copyright 2009-2014. All rights reserved. Updated 3/13/14.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
Search KIDS PARTIES now: