Asian Princess Party
How to have an Asian inspired party for girls
Your little Princess Mulan will love an Asian Princess party filled with pretty parasols,
filigree fans, cherry blossoms, almond cookies and rice candy. This is an Asian fusion
party from the fantasy of a child's perspective. Here's how to have a party that's sure
- "Carp" diem! Essential to your Asian Princess Party is to seize the day with
Japanese Carp kites. A feast of carp banners wave in celebration of children
each year in May in what started as a way for families to honor the boys in their
family. Families now also proudly wave banners for the girls of the household.
- Teas them with a fusion of Asian influences. Have a Japanese Tea or Chinese Tea
party. Get a little tiki and go for the hula girl party. Kick around with the idea of
incorporating Martial Arts into your party. Celebrate the lunar New Year.
Asian Princess Party Invitations
For the ultimate fanfare send out invitations with a hand made paper fan or origami
creation, a set of chopsticks, or a small drink parasol. Another way to lead the
anticipation is to send a Chinese princess paper doll sticker book or to use the stickers
to accentuate the card.
- Asian Princess Party invitation wording ideas:
- Princess Imperial Anne Invites you to her Royal Birthday!
- The feast begins Saturday, August 22 at noon
- Imperial Palace at 123 Main Street
- RSVP The Empress Mother at 867-5309
- Asian Princess Party thank you card wording ideas:
- "Thank you for coming to my palace."
Asian Inspired party favors
- Your Asian Princess party is not complete without Botan Rice Candy. This chewy
sweet candy is a novelty in that it's wrapped in an edible rice paper. Kids revel
with pleasure in eating the thin film of rice as if it were a layer of plastic. It
comes with a surprise sticker.
Asian Princess Party foods
Impress your little Empress with fun foods from Asia that kids will love:
- Have a Ramune taste test. Ramune, the beloved Japanese carbonated drink, has
fun packaging to match your theme, pictured right. Have everyone sample
original, lychee, peach, lemon, orange and strawberry sodas.
- Partake in a glutinous gluttony. Japanese rice cakes offer a mildly sweet taste of
rice flour with texture similar to a powdered, soft gummy bear. Glutinous rice is
an important food in Japanese culture and the Daifuku melon flavored rice cakes
receive consistently high ratings on Amazon. They are fun for everyone to try.
- See our Chef's party page to learn how to make candy sushi.
Asian Princess Party Resources
- Prepare the princesses for a performance. It's not too difficult to choreograph your
own Asian Belly Dance lesson. Do it by watching Malaysian kids performing a
- Perk up the party with paper blossom flower bags. Do yourself a favor and check
out Martha Stewart's Oragami favor bags.
- Ideas of Asian persuasion for your party. In addition to our Chinese Tea party see
also our panda party ideas. If you have lots of boys attending, visit also the
Martial Arts party page.
Real Asian Princess Parties
Tell us about your Asian Princess party and share party ideas with us on Twitter.
All about an Asian Princess Party...
Search more Cute Party Ideas
(C) Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved. Updated 1/1/15.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
CutePartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.