Monster High Party
Monster High Party
Invite all the Goyles for a Monster High Party!A Monster High is a scary cute party idea
for your drop dead gorgeous girl! A Monster High Birthday party makes for an ideal
sleep over theme for the middle school to pre-teen set, so invite the whole scream
team and host a Monster High party they'll talk about at school for weeks to come':
- Casting calls: Invite a cast of creepy characters to your Monster high party:
Draculaura, Frankie Stein, Cleo De Nile, and Laguna Blue will all be there when
you give guests a name tag that allows them to play the part. Then have a
Monster high makeover to ensure they meet the role. You can provide hair clips
with strands of hair in pink, blue and purple or black. These are typically
available at Claire's. If you dare try a wash-out hair color style. Take cues from
your daughters Monster High dolls on how to accessories. You can paint nails in
Gothic style, add glitter to face paint and add temporary tattoos to your
- Light up the party: At the party entrance, post the Monster High light up
message board, pictured top, with a birthday greeting to welcome guests. The
birthday girl will love this keepsake for her bedroom door long after the party is
Monster High Party Food
- Just too stinking cute Monster High Birthday Cake: The ghoules won't believe
their eyes when they see the cake. Simple and easy to use, the edible cake
image, pictured left will scare away any hunger. Just peel off the paper backing
and lay the sugar art on top of your freshly frosted cake, then gently smooth
with your finger tips. After approximately 15 to 20 minutes, the sugar art
blends in with the frosting and gives it an almost air-brushed look. Scary cute,
isn't it? And monsterously delicious because it's your home made cake. Or give
it to the bakery to complete.
- Top your creation with Monster High candles immediate right.
- Include a monster high theme candy buffet. Choose Skeleton shaped candies,
lower right, or other candies you raid from a Pink Pirate party. Serve strawberry
or cherry Jello in tiny cups for Draculaura. Pick candies for a candy buffet in hot
pink, purple, blue and black.
- Monster High Coffin Cookies. Use a coffin cookie cutter and try our easy Big Batch
Sugar Cookie recipe.
Monster High Party Decorations
Starting with a color scheme of bright blue, hot pink and black, and working with
plaid, you'll find it fun to decorate for a Monster High party. Give a ghoulish cheer for
foil pom-poms in the colors.
- Skull mylar balloon in Monster High motif, top of page
- Monster High Balloons, top right
- Monster High confetti, immediate left
- Monster High party plates and napkins, top of page
- Make your own decoration: Start with a skull, add a pretty bow. You may find
some Day of the Dead party supplies that could work.
Monster High Party favors
- Party purse in Monster high motif, top of page
- Monster High rubber bracelets
- Monster High stickers, lower left
- Skull hair clips with Monster High motif, right
- Skull suckers
- Monster High Pencils, immediate right.
- Monster High favor bags, bottom right.
Real Monster High Parties...
- Pretty Monster High Posers. Girls in this real Monster High Party donned pink
pirate shirts with pink and white striped finger gloves. For favors, the girls got a
pink skulled bucket of party treats. You simply must check out the coffin cake for
birthday girl Marly!
See also our skeleton party ideas.
You really can have a party on any theme, even if it's a Monster High party. We hope our
guide has inspired you to host a monster bash that's a smash with your daughter.
Remember, we link to quality sites, so please share party ideas with us on Twitter.
All about a Monster High party...
Search KIDS PARTIES now:
(C) Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved. Updated 1/2/15.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
CutePartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.