Kids Valentines Day Crafts
Sweet crafts for kids, including Valentines Day cards and more
It's time to get crafty for Valentines Day! We've gathered up our favorite Valentines
Day craft ideas that are simple and fun to do with your kids, including kids Valentines
Day cards made with candy and more.
- Play with your food. Did you know those Valentines Day Conversation hearts
also work as chalk? Buy the largest size and give it a try on the chalk board.
Kids will enjoy playing with their candy. It wouldn't be Valentines Day without
cupcakes, so wee also our cupcake party ideas and crafts.
- Design a Best friends keepsake box. The perfect place to tuck tiny treasures and
trinkets, you'll find the "Design Your Own Heart Chest" craft is reasonably
priced and bundled as a two-pack on Amazon, pictured left. This is a quality
product and delivers quickly.
- Feel the need to bead. Valentines Day for kids is about friendship and fun.
Jewelry making is a super activity for kids to do together, but it's equally fun to
make a necklace or bracelet for a friend. The wooden friendship beads, pictured
lower right, is an ideal craft kit and inexpensive project idea.
- Punch it! Make everything from confetti to greeting cards and scrap book
projects with the extremely versatile heart punch, pictured left. This craft tool
will help say "I love you!" for years to come.
- Bake handmade cookies from the heart. Whip up a batch of sugar cookies using
our big batch cookie recipe. You'll give a high-five to the easy recipe. The heart-
hand cookie cutter, right, offers a meaningful cookie shape, and the nesting
hearts set of cookie cutters will allow you to cut fondant to design cakes or
bake any size Valentines Day cookies for kids. This cookie cutter is ideal to
create a Linzer heart sandwich. Just
Valentines Day cards made with candy and props
While the school may object, it is a tradition with kids to exchange sweets and cards
on Valentines Day. Popular classic choices include conversation hearts, and suckers,
such as Tootsie Pops. Here are some funny Valentines Day Card ideas for kids (and
many of these yummy Valentines Day cards are made with candy!):
- Tape a small wrapped bubblegum to your Valentine card, such as the classic
wrapped Dubble Bubble gum, and write: "I CHEWS you, Valentine!"
- Give a few Valentines day stickers and write: "STICK around, Valentine!"
- Turn a pencil into cupid's arrow on a heart and write: "You're just WRITE
- Stitch your Valentines Day card with yarn and write "You're SEW cool,
- Incorporate a stick of gum into your Valentine card and write: "I STICK with you
- Include a pack of seeds and write "Our friendship GROWS everyday, Valentine."
- Get a small ruler, affix a heart and write "You RULE, Valentine!" (and for the
teacher "No teacher measures up to you!"
- Turn a paper fan into a Valentine and write "I'm your #1 FAN, Valentine!"
- Glue two wrapped candy canes together on a card and write "I CANE always
count on you, Valentine!"
- Bag some Candy corn and write"Just another CORNY Valentine"
- Wrap your message around a roll of Lifesavers and write "Our friendship is on
a ROLL, Valentine!"
- Glue this cute message to a KITKAT candybar "I think you're PURRFECT,
- Staple this sweet note to a bag of Gummy Bears: "You're UNBEARABLY cute,
- Glue a plastic covered lollipop to a heart and write on the other side "I'm a
SUCKER for you, Valentine!"
- Bag some pink marshmallows or valentines candies and seal it with this free
Cupid Poop printable gift tag.
- Include a small bouncy ball in clear bag with a seal that reads: "Have a ball on
Search KIDS PARTIES now:
(C) Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved. Updated 1/2/15.
Linking to this cute party ideas is permitted. HOWEVER, no part of this content may be reproduced, or stored in any
retrieval system, or transmitted in any other form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical,
photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the written consent of the author. The author makes no warranties
express or implied. Works are protected by copyscape. We love to link to quality sites! Write us at Twitter.
See our other kids parties.
CutePartyIdeas.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com,
amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.